About R. Nelson Nash
The Infinite Banking Concept® was conceived by
R. Nelson Nash in the early 1980’s
as a result of his personal experience
in several business activities.
• Nelson received his BS degree in Forestry from the University of Georgia in 1952 and worked as a forestry consultant for 10 years in North Carolina where he introduced and developed a number of concepts and innovative forestry practices.
• He spent over 35 years as an agent for two major mutual life insurance companies. He is a life member of the Million Dollar Roundtable (MDRT), a member of Equitable Life Assurance Society's Hall of Fame. He a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU).
• He has spent over 55 years in the study of economics (The Austrian School of thought). This began with The Foundation for Economic Education (FEE). Leonard E. Read, founder of that organization became his mentor. He is a charter member of the Leonard E. Read Society.
• He is author of BECOMING YOUR OWN BANKER© and BUILDING YOUR WAREHOUSE OF WEALTH©. He teaches these two books all over the United States and Canada in seminars that are 10 hours in length and has done as many as 50 seminars per year.
• He has been an airplane pilot for over 66 years and has over 5,000 hours flying time in military and civilian aircraft. He earned Master Aviator wings in the Army National Guard.
• He was active in real estate investing for over 30 years.